Remarkable Rimini: 4nts in Italy from £154pp incl. hotel, breakfast & flights
Pirates, enjoy 4 nights in Rimini, Italy from a bargainous £154pp including the 3* Stella d´Italia Hotel, breakfast & flights.
Rimini is a lovely area of Italy, with the added bonus of being a short drive away from the tiny micronation of San Marino, so it's ripe for a day trip with country-ticking-off bragging rights.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2018 - 30. Jul. 2018
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 5th – 9th June 2018 5 Jun '18 - Sat 9
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Stansted
- 3* Stella d´Italia Hotel
- Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £306.52 / 2 = £153.26pp
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
About your stayThe 3* Stella d´Italia Hotel is only 40m from the beach, in the relaxing Viserba area. The hotel has airy, air-conditioned rooms with TV and private bathroom, with a delicious buffet breakfast served every morning.The on-site restaurant also offers local Italian cuisine for dinner and lunch.
Need car hire?You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £90 in total. The 3* Stella d´Italia Hotel is a 30-minute drive from Rimini airport.