Ahoy early birds! Enjoy a royal beach getaway with your fam staying at the uber-luxurious 5* Waldorf Astoria in Ras Al-Khaimah. Here you can choose from no less than 10 stylish restaurants and lounges, an inviting pool scene staying in elegant accommodation with pristine views of the beach. We found some great rates in June next year, although this holiday is available throughout!
Booking info Timeframe: 19. Sep. 2019 - 31. Oct. 2019
- Scroll down to chose more comfy flight times for this holiday.
We chose 5 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. The above prices do not include city taxes that may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 11th – 16th June 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Newcastle
- 5* Waldorf Astoria in Ras Al-Khaimah
- Rated (5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast & dinner
- Luggage included
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £2,139 / 4 = £535* per person
- Shuttle transfers from £29* per person
About your stay
The reputable 5* Waldorf Astoria in Ras Al-Khaimah offers a stunning haven right on the private beach, flanked by azure waters. It boasts heaps of dining and drinking venues (including Siddharta Lounge by Buddha Bar with a cool urban ambience, Lexington Grill for classic steaks and grills and Japanese cuisine at UMI with teppanyaki and sushi), along with a pristine 18-hole championship golf course, a luxurious spa and several pools to name just a few things.
The spacious, elegant rooms all have upholstered seating and work desks (we opted for the Deluxe Family Room with Sea View) and come with all your desired mod-cons including coffee making facilities and I-docking station. The sumptuous bathroom is fitted with a bathtub and a rain shower plus luxury shower amenities.