Pirates, Bulgaria is a true pirate destination: the cheapest country in Europe, yet steeped in fascinating culture and history. Great food, great wine, and a chill place to relax...
Try this deal, with 4 nights in the Bulgarian capital, Sofia, from £120pp including the 4* Vitosha Park Hotel & flights.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 4th – 8th October 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Birmingham, Manchester, London
- 4* Vitosha Park Hotel
- Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag (optional)
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £238.56 / 2 = £119.28pp
About your stay
The 4* Vitosha Park Hotel has a pool, gym, two restaurants and two bars offering a choice of cocktails, drinks and refreshments. Cuisine offered includes Italian, Bulgarian and modern European. Access to wellness spa available at an extra cost.
The property is in a chill area near a park, simple to access from central Sofia and the airport. Local attractions include the Arena Armeec Hall and The Winter Palace, while Sofia is bustling with interesting (and cheap!) bars, shops and eateries.
Need car hire?