All aboard! We have found this epic escape over at Viva Holidays where you will be flying into Milan and spending 2 nights exploring the city, before boarding the Bernina Express in Tirano. Then a 4 hour breathtaking train ride in 1st Class through the snow-capped mountains, alpine lakes and picturesque villages of Switzerland awaits. You arrive in the pretty Alpine town of Chur for some relaxing leisurely time, before catching your flight back to the UK.
Flights, breakfast and all transfers are included. Now this is a great opportunity and an excellent price, dear pirates!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 31. Jul. 2018
- Travel duration: 4 nights
- Available dates spanning Jan - July 2018
- Departure from London to Milan
- 2 nights at 4* Best Western Astoria, Milan (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- 2 nights at Ibis Chur, Chur (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- First Class Cabin aboard Bernina Express
- Board basis – breakfast included throughout
- Train transfers included (from Milan to Tirano, and from Chur to Zurich airport)
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
- To enquire / book simply call: 020 332 61516
About your stay
You will start this epic journey with 2 nights in Milan, Italy's fashion capital, also known for it's cuisine offering ample shopping and dining opportunities. Here you will be staying at the well-reviewed 4* Best Western Astoria, with several great restaurants on your doorstep and only a short metro ride from the heart of the city.
Then it's time to catch the train to Tirano where you will board the Bernina Express for a memorable journey through the beautiful alpine landscape. Your destination is the quaint old town of Chur (the oldest town in Switzerland!) in the Swiss Alps, where you will be staying at Ibis Chur with panoramic views of the surroundings.
Spend 2 relaxing days here exploring the picturesque town and sampling the fresh local produce, (particularly the famous Swiss cheese!). Then it's time to board the train to Zurich airport for your flight back to the UK.