Ahoy pirates! Head for the south of Italy with this excellently priced holiday we've spotted placing you on the gorgeous Sorrento Coast. You will be staying at the 4* Le Axidie about 40 mins south of Naples offering fantastic views across the bay to Mount Vesuvius, a private beach and a popular restaurant so you can sample the world-famous local cuisine!
We opted for 7 nights, but if you are worried you won't have enough holiday days left you could also go for 4 nights from £184* per person!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2019 - 29. Jun. 2019
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 3rd – 10th Apr 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure from various UK airports
- 4* Le Axidie
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £580 / 2 = £286* per person
- Check-in luggage £56 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £45.50 per person
About your stay
The 4* Le Axidie offers a scenic setting surrounded by lush vineyards and overlooking the sea. There's a seawater pool and a beauty centre featuring a sauna and hot tub here, along with a private beach. The restaurant features both indoor and outdoor dining areas and serves a delicious mix of local and international cuisine with sweeping sea-views. You will be staying in a spacious double room with gorgeous blue floor tiles and your usual amenities for a comfy stay.
Set in Vico Equense, 10 km from Sorrento, there's the Circumvesuviana train running along the coast connecting you to Naples and the archaeological site of Pompei and the hotel offers free transfers to Vico Equense train station.
Need car hire?
As transfers for this holiday are quite costly, you might want to consider getting your own set of wheels instead. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £49 in total.