Calling all adventurous pirates, our buddies at TourCenter are offering a truly special package today! Their new offer gives you the chance to tick off Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia in one fell swoop - what a combination!
Experience the ancient history of Angkor Wat in Cambodia, enjoy the delicious food of Hanoi and hit the bars and clubs of Bangkok. 9 night trips start at £599* per person, including all flights and hotels.
Departures are available from 4 UK cities as well as Dublin, with options between December 2018 and May 2019. Contact TourCenter and get booking!
Booking Info Timeframe: 17. Dec. 2018 - 6. Jun. 2019
Example departure for £599* per person - January 29th from London
Alternatively fly from:
- Manchester from £799* per person (May 24th)
- Edinburgh from £849* per person (May 26th)
- Birmingham from £799* per person (May 26th)
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9078!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.
- Flights from UK/Ireland to Bangkok, onwards to Siem Reap (Cambodia) and Hanoi (Vietnam) before returning to the UK/Dublin
- Checked luggage included
- 3 nights at the ibis Bangkok Sathorn in Bangkok
- 3 nights at the Angkor Pearl Hotel in Siem Reap
- 3 nights at the Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel in Hanoi
- Board basis - Room Only
- Sample departure for £599 from London on 29th January 2019
- For additional tours (e.g. of Angkor Wat) enquire directly with TourCenter
- ATOL protected holiday
- British tourists need a visa to enter Cambodia. You can get these on arrival. Find more info at the FCO
- British tourists do not need a visa to enter Thailand
- British tourists can enter Vietnam for up to 15 days without a visa. See the FCO
- Based on two adults sharing
- 3-in-1 package from £1,198 / 2 = £599* per person
About your holiday
First stop is the bustling capital of Thailand, famed for delicious food, beautiful temples and raucous nightlife. You'll be based at the ibis Bangkok Sathorn (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). The property is well located in the business district, close to transport options and Lumphini Park. From here you can easily take the river boat up to the most beautiful temples!
The city of Siem Reap is your base for accessing the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat. It can take several days to see all of this spectacular temple complex, so start planning now! Angkor Pearl Hotel (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) is a short walk from the eateries and nightlife of the centre of Siem Reap. Rooms have air conditioning and air conditioning, and you can even get a massage at the property.
Your final stop is the fascinating capital of Vietnam. This ancient city boasts superb food, beautiful architecture and thousands of years of history. You'll be staying at Hanoi Holiday Diamond Hotel (5/5 on TripAdvisor - Travelers' Choice Award 2018). The property is located in the vibrant Old Quarter of Hanoi, close to Hoan Kiem Lake and Hanoi Opera House.