It's time to tick Thailand off your wishlist with this dazzling 3-in-1 package courtesy of TourCenter! This 9 night getaway will have taking in the world famous beaches of Koh Phi Phi and Phuket, as well as experiencing the hustle & bustle, cuisine and culture of Bangkok.
Included are a hotel in each location, all flights (international and domestic) and ferry transfers between Phuket and Koh Phi Phi. The cheapest options are in May - 'rainy season' in this part of the world but after a quick shower the sun is all yours!
Booking Info Timeframe: 24. Mar. 2019 - 10. Jul. 2019
Example departure for £549* per person - May 16th from London Heathrow
Alternatively fly from:
- Manchester from £719* per person (May 10th)
- Edinburgh from £789* per person (May 27th)
- Birmingham from £759* per person (May 28th)
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9078!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.
- Flights from UK to Bangkok, onwards by flight and ferry to Koh Phi Phi and Phuket, before returning to the UK from Phuket
- Checked luggage included
- 3 nights in Bangkok at Hotel Royal Chinatown
- 2 nights in Koh Phi Phi at Chaokoh Phi Phi Hotel & Resort or Papaya Phi Phi Resort
- 4 nights in Phuket at The Frutta Boutique
- Board basis - Room Only
- Sample departure for £549* from London LHR on 16th May 2019
- Return ferry from Phuket to Ko Phi Phi included
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- 3-in-1 package from £1,098 / 2 = £549* per person
First stop is the bustling capital of Thailand, famed for delicious food, beautiful temples and raucous nightlife. You'll be based at the Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel has a great outdoor pool as well as fitness centre. The property is located in the centre of Bangkok, a short distance from some of the biggest temples.
Koh Phi Phi
It's the beach life for us pirates! After a domestic flight and ferry you'll be at the jaw-droppingly gorgeous island of Koh Phi Phi. You'll stay at the Chaokoh Phi Phi Hotel & Resort (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) or Papaya Phi Phi Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Both are a short walk to the beach - the main reason for visiting this spectacular island!
Your final stop involves 4 nights of relaxation in Phuket, staying at the The Frutta Boutique (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellent). This well-rated property is a short drive from the beach and each modern guest room has air conditioning, free WiFi and a flat-screen TV with cable. The on site restaurant offers delicious Thai cuisine, and you'll also be walking distance from plenty of nightlife.