Pirates, how about two cities for the price of one!? We've found this great deal for a four night trip to Malmö, Sweden from just £154*pp.
You'll fly into Copenhagen, Denmark and then simply hop onto a 25 minute train from the airport to Malmö central station. With this package you'll stay at the 3* Moment Hotels, which is highly rated on Tripadvisor and just 200 metres from the station.
Four nights will give you plenty of time to explore both Malmö and Copenhagen.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 16–20 April
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester & Edinburgh
- 3* Moment Hotels in Malmö, Sweden
- 4/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers Choice Award
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
About your stay
You'll be staying in a small double at the 3* Moment Hotels in Malmo city centre, located just 200 metres from the train station.
The hotel is simple but modern, making it the perfect base for a long weekend of pirate adventures in the city.
Malmö is a coastal city, with lots of trendy boutiques, bars, galleries and cafes. It is famously connected by a 25 minute train to Copenhagen, so you'll get two countries for the price of one if you book this deal!