If you're a Pirate looking for adventure in south east Asia, then our friends at TourCentre have the answer. Spend 10 nights exploring the delights of Bangkok, the sights of Kuala Lumpur and Bali's beaches.
Everything you'll need comes included with this deal, flights from a number of UK airports, between the cities, checked in luggage, 4* hotel accommodation and daily breakfast - are all included in the price.
Departures are available from London, Manchester, Dublin and Edinburgh between March and November 2018 - get booking pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2018 - 30. Nov. 2018
- Flights from UK to Bangkok, onwards to Kuala Lumpur and Bali before returning to the UK included
- Checked in luggage included
- 3 nights at the 4* Prince Palace Hotel in Bangkok - 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- 2 nights at the 4* Hotel Maison Boutique in Kuala Lumpur - 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- 5 nights at the 4* B Hotel Bali & Spa - 4/5 on Tripadvisor OR Bliss Surfer Hotel 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor in Bali
- Bed and breakfast basis at all hotels
- Travel dates between March - November 2018
- Sample departure for £599 from London on 18th March 2018
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- Single traveller supplements available
About your holiday
Bangkok is the famed capital of Thailand, boasting a fusion of culture and history with busy shopping areas and bars. Whilst in the city, you be able to call the 4* Prince Palace Hotel home for 3 nights. The hotel has a great outdoor pool and many of the rooms have spectacular city views. The hotel has a fantastic location, near to a lot of the top tourist spots and within easy reach of the city centre
After Bangkok, it's on to the the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur! You'll be staying at the 4* Hotel Maison Boutique for 2 nights which offers a range of chic, themed rooms. The hotel features an fitness centre and an on site restaurant. When it comes to city connections, KL has a brilliant public transport system meaning that sights such as the Patronus Towers, Batu Caves and NU Sentral mall are within easy reach of your front door.
After the bustling nature of the two previous locations, you'll be able to chill out on the beaches of Bali. Whilst on the Indonesian island you'll have a a choice of accommodation between the 4* b Hotel Bali or the Bliss Surfer hotel for 5 wonderful nights. Both hotels are within walking distance of Kuta beach with a bustling shopping area, plenty of beachside bars/ restaurants and even a sea turtle sanctuary!
Which ever hotel you decide, you will spend the final 5 nights of your say in Asia surrounded by modern decor, manicured gardens and also have access to an outdoor pool.