Sri Lanka is tipped to be one of the hottest destinations in 2019. Due to it's stunning landscape and great mix of both beaches and jungle, this island off the coast of India is a great place to visit for those who are looking for somewhere a little different.
Grab this amazing 8 night (or longer if you'd prefer) getaway to the 4* AVANI Kalutara Resort. Perched right on the beach in the town of Kalutara, south of Colombo, you'll be treated to the sound of crashing waves and incredible sunsets.
This offer includes flights - with bags - as well as breakfast. Naturally prices are cheaper in the rainier months, however, temperatures are still warm and we have supplied a range of dates for you through out the spring to autumn.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2019 - 31. Oct. 2019
Example departure from London on 13th May:
- Half board from £802* per person
- Full board from £895* per person
- All inclusive from £1100* per person
- 24th April from £797* per person
- 6th June from £780* per person
- 9th September £723* per person
- 6th October from £757* per person
- Not your dates? Simply click through and alter them to suit you better.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 8 nights
- Example date: 13th - 22nd May 2019 -includes night flight
- Departure from London to Colombo
- 4* Beachfront hotel - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Luggage included
- Board basis – B&B - other available
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Flight & Hotel deal – £1,416 / 2 = £708* per person
About your stay
Set in 36 acres of tropical gardens and right next to the beach, this accommodation is the ideal place to base yourself during your Sri Lankan adventure. There is an outdoor pool as well as free WiFi
For those looking for an extra touch of luxury and relaxation, head down to the spa where a range of facilities and treatments are available.
Breakfast is included, however, there are 2 restaurants on site as well as 2 bars where refreshments can be purchased - or you can always upgrade your board easily during the booking process.
The hotel offers it's own airport shuttle service - extra fee - just contact them in advance with your flight details to arrange.