Ahoy Pirates, who fancies a 5* September holiday to Halkidiki? We've found this incredible deal staying at the 5* Alia Palace Hotel for 6 nights, including return flights, breakfast, dinner and your own PRIVATE POOL. That's right, you'll be staying in a junior suite with a private terrace and pool, all for just £339*pp!
This is an amazing deal for a September departure, with prices over £100*pp more expensive departing just a couple of weeks earlier.
Make sure when you click through to the booking page, that you select the upgraded 'Economy Junior Suite with Private Pool Terrace' option.
Booking info Timeframe: 13. Sep. 2020 - 30. Sep. 2020
We chose 6 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note-- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 6 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 29 September – 5 October 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London & Birmingham
- 5* Alia Palace Hotel in Pefkohori
- 4/5 Tripadvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast & Dinner included
- Hand luggage included (Check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Return check-in luggage from £51 per bag
- Return shuttle transfers from £45 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying at the adults only, 5* Alia Palace Hotel, in an Economy Junior Suite with Private Pool Terrace. This package is half board, so you'll have breakfast and dinner included each day of your stay.
This incredible hotel is located in the village of Pefkohori, which has lots of cafes, bars and restaurants. The hotel provides a free shuttle bus to the sandy beach which is just 900 yards away.
For Pirates who just want to relax, there is also a large hotel pool, as well as a spa which offers a variety of treatments (extra charges apply).