Ahoy Pirates, at time of publish (12 October, 2020), travellers to Santorini do not have to quarantine on return on the UK.
This holiday to Santorini departs THIS MONTH and includes 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Hotel Imperial MED & SPA, breakfast each day AND return flights.
It's unusual to find such a bargain price for this peak time of year in Santorini, especially for such well rated hotel - it even has a Certificate of Excellence!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 12. Oct. 2020 - 12. Oct. 2020
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 30 October 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 4* Hotel Imperial MED & SPA in Kamari, Santorini
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast Included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £622 / 2 = £311* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You'll be staying in an economy double room at the 4* Hotel Imperial MED & SPA in Kamari, on the world-famous island of Santorini.
Breakfast each day is included in this luxury package, so you'll be ready for a day of relaxing by the hotel's huge pool, or on the nearby secluded beach of Agia Paraskevi.
This boutique hotel also has a spa, so Pirates can treat themselves to a relaxing massage (extra charges apply). If you fancy a drink, the hotel has a bar and restaurant, or you can wander into the nearby village of Kamari.