Ahoy mateys we've found this hot deal to Greece this September, including seven nights at the 4* Alexander the Great Beach Hotel, breakfast and dinner each day, and return flights for just £279*pp!
Even better, this package saves you over £100*pp compared to departing just one week earlier, and the weather will still be in the high 20's, making it the perfect time to visit Kriopigi.
Hurry Pirates, book this deal before it disappears, you can secure it today for just £39*pp.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 22. Sep. 2020 - 5. Oct. 2020
We chose 7 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book Holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 27 September–4 October 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various UK airports
- 4* Alexander the Great Beach Hotel in Kriopigi
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast & dinner included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Return check-in luggage from £51 per bag
- Return shuttle transfers from £45 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying in a double room with a balcony or terrace and a garden view at the recently renovated, 4* Alexander the Great Beach Hotel in Kriopigi.
This hotel has a huge swimming pool, and overlooks the incredible Kriopigi Beach, a stunning sandy beach on the Kassandra peninsula. The hotel even has its own lift to take guests safely and easily up and down to the beach.
Breakfast and dinner is included each day of your stay, and Pirates will be 1.6 miles from Kalithea, which is famous for its lively nightlife.