The beautiful Spanish city of Seville was ranked the second-best city break destination in Europe in a recent poll taken by Which? Magazine.
You'd expect such a popular destination to be expensive, and usually it is, but we've found this 3-night spring trip, including return flights, on our Holiday Finder from £154* per person.
Temperatures in March can reach up to about 20°C -- certainly a lot toastier than the UK!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
This offer departs and returns to different airports to save money but you can adjust this (supplements may apply).
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 17-20 March, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Bristol
- 3* Hotel Patio De La Alameda
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- The hotel holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Board basis – Room-only
- Hand luggage included (please check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Private transfers from £28 per person, return
About your stay
You'll be staying at the central Hotel Patio De La Alameda, a well-reviewed 3-star property within a restored 19th-century mansion. The hotel features a central courtyard which are quite typical for the region.
One of the city's top sights, the Alcázar of Seville, a royal palace and one of the oldest palaces in the world that is still in use, is about a 20-minute walk from the hotel.