Pirates, check out the gorgeous Italian city of Milan with 3 nights from £104pp including the 4* D120 hotel & flights.
Milan is famous for its fashion and shopping opportunities, making it perfect for a city break once the weather starts getting colder.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2018 - 30. Dec. 2018
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 17th – 20th November 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Bristol, Edinburgh, London, Nottingham, Manchester
- 4* D120 Hotel
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £208.60 / 2 = £104.30pp
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
About your stay
The has a sauna, relaxation area, Turkish bath and gym, while rooms with LCD TV, Sky channels, aircon, minibar and safe.
Sights of Milan included the Cathedral, Sforza Castle, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and the Teatro alla Scala. Breakfast may be added to your booking for an additional charge.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £23 in total. The is an hour's drive from Milan Bergamo airport or a 15-minute drive from Milan Malpensa airport.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.