Our latest infatuation with the White Isle is spelled 5* Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel -- a new, eco-friendly luxury haven in Santa Eulalia overlooking Formentera island, with 3 outdoor swimming pools and a HUGE spa, which you'll benefit from unlimited access to! We've spotted some good spring 2021 rates, and you can secure it now with a deposit of just £25!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 30. May. 2021
We chose 5 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include tourist taxes that may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 17 – 22 April 2021
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure from most UK airports
- 5* Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel in Santa Eulalia/Ibiza
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – Breakfast
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Deposit £25pp
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £932 / 2 = £466* per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £29.50 per person
About your stay
The eco-friendly design hotel 5* Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel enjoys beautiful views of Santa Eulalia Marina and the island of Formentera and offers a slew of stylish luxury facilities. Choose from a selection of drinking and dining outlets (including a Peruvian restaurant), several outdoor pools and a 1500m², prize-winning spa here
The contemporary rooms are bright and spacious with wood and natural stone furnishings, and gold and turquoise accents. They feature a Bang&Olufsen TV and a private terrace, most with sea views. There's a selection of room categories to choose from, some with freestanding bathtubs and outdoor Jacuzzis.