Calling all solo travelling pirates, we have found a great deal just for you, head to the one and only Iceland on this 3 night break that is only £201*! This is an awesome deal as a 3 night stay is cheaper than if you choose to stay only 2 nights.
The cheapest dates fall in April (with many more dates available). You will be staying in a fab 2* hostel in your own space themed pod - super cool.
Book this awesome solo getaway today with a £39 deposit.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2020
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 18/4 - 21/4
- Departs from many airports
- 2* Galaxy Pod Hostel
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Reykjavik
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on a solo traveller
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from = £201*
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Galaxy Pod Hostel which is located in Reykjavik and scores a great 4.5 out of 5 at TripAdvisor. The hostel offers a great communal area with TV, VR, books and there is a bar to enjoy a chilled beverage with the other travellers.
The sleeping areas are cool space themed pods and the front desk can offer help with nay tours and trips you would like to book during your stay.