The beachfront MarBella Corfu Hotel, on the Greek island of Corfu, has 'spectacular' views across to the mainland, says The Daily Telegraph.
Now £399* per person, this package includes return flights, five nights' ultra-all-inclusive accommodation, à la carte meals, a €50 spa credit per person and plenty more!
The holiday is super flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, departure airport and dates once you click through (supplements may apply). Plus, you can secure it with a deposit from £49* per person and family prices are available.
Booking info Timeframe: 8. Apr. 2020 - 23. Oct. 2020
Be sure to select the following options on the second booking page
The departure date and airport can be adjusted -- click on the screenshots above or the Broadway Travel link below to see all of the available options.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city taxes that may be payable at the hotel.
- Holiday provided by Broadway Travel
- Fully ABTA and ATOL protected package
- Travel duration: 5 nights
- Example departure date: 21-26 April (more dates available)
- Departures available from various UK airport
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- 5* MarBella Corfu Hotel
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Board basis – Ultra All Inclusive
- Room type – Double Room Sea View
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
Departures are available throughout the year until October (supplements may apply).
Fly on select dates from London (Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton or Stansted), Manchester or Newcastle.
- Check-in luggage from £50* per bag
- Return shuttle transfers from £15* per person or private transfers from £49* per person
- Various room upgrade options available when you click through
The 5-star MarBella Corfu Hotel is properly swanky with three swimming pools, SIX restaurants and a luxury spa with a sauna and hammam.
Plus, you'll find an exclusive stretch of beach with sun beds, towels and umbrellas all provided for free.
The large and airy rooms have private terraces or balconies, televisions with satellite channels, tea- and coffee-making facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The Daily Telegraph gave the hotel a whopping 9/10 rating!