Paris is known as the City of Love so where better to go this Valentine's Day? Show the special pirate in your life how much you really care by whisking them off to the chic Maison Albar Hotel, a 5* marvel that's just off the Champs Élysées.
To ensure you arrive in style, we're looking at taking the Eurostar from London. For flights from other UK cities, see below.
- 1 night at the 5* Maison Albar Hotel, Paris (Longer stays available)
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence
- Example Dates: February 13th - 14th, 2018
- Eurostar: London St Pancras - Paris Gare du Nord
- Luggage - Included
- Based on 2 sharing
- Listed hotel price includes estimated city taxes (payable on arrival)
Total - £144pp
Valentine's Day, Paris
The stylish 5* Maison Albar is decorated in a boutique fashion, with rooms that feature a black, white and red motif, elegant furniture and mirrored ceilings (ooh la la!). Modern touches include 40-inch flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, Nespresso machines and iPhone/iPad docking stations.
You'll be staying in the heart of Napoleonic Paris, just metres away from the Arc de Triomphe and Avenue de Champs Élysées. The closest metro station is 3 minutes away, and from there you'll have direct access to the Eiffel Tower and La Defense.