Pirates, we love a spring time trip to Venice -- not as cold as winter and not so busy and full of tourists as summer would be.
We've found a lovely little trip travelling next March, with flights, two nights' accommodation and daily breakfast, from £97* per person.
The hotel was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2019.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
MORE DEPARTURE OPTIONS
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday. To change holiday details, click here!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 3-5 March, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Bristol, Glasgow, Liverpool or Manchester
- 3* Nuovo Teson
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – B&B
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag, return
About your stay
You'll be staying at the Nuovo Teson hotel, a well-reviewed and well-located property in Castello, the largest of Venice’s six sestiere, or neighbourhoods.
Breakfast is included as part of the deal and is a typical Italian buffet with pastries, cheese and meats.
The hotel is about a 10-minute walk from St. Mark's Square, the main public square of Venice.