Fancy a cheap sunny all-inclusive week for less than £250* per person?
Then check out this package we found to the Algarve in southern Portugal departing this spring -- return flights and seven nights' all-inclusive accommodation, from £249* per person -- that's a smidge over £35* per person, per night.
During March, temperatures can reach up into the 20s don't forget your swimmers and suncream!
Booking info Timeframe: 21. Jan. 2020 - 20. Mar. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 3-10 March
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Belfast, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester or Newcastle
- 3* Auramar Beach Resort
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all-inclusive
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £18 per person
You'll be staying at the Auramar Beach Resort, a modern and modest resort that overlooks both Praia dos Aveiros and Praia da Albufeira beaches.
Rooms at the hotels are airy and spacious with air-conditioning, televisions and private balconies or terraces.
The hotel has a main buffet-style restaurant which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a lobby and a terrace with sea views.
It's about a 10-minute drive into Albufeira where you'll find plenty of bars, restaurants and shops to explore.