With a lively nightlife, a pretty centre to wander around and plenty of places to buy a delicious stroopwafel or some chunky Dutch chips, Amsterdam is one of our favourite city break destinations.
We've found a 2-night spring package with return flights and 4-star accommodation with breakfast in a sleek hotel, from £177* per person.
We found a few departure options in July for less than £180* per person although weekend dates are more expensive. There are loads of regional departure airports available too!
Booking info Timeframe: 20. Feb. 2020 - 3. Apr. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 19-21 July (more dates available)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 4* XO Hotels Park West
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Bed and breakfast
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £37 per bag, return
- Return privates transfers from £30 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying at XO Hotels Park West, a sleek and modern 4-star hotel that's about 2.5 miles from the city centre -- you can easily get into town on tram number 19 from outside the hotel.
The hotel has a restaurant, which is open for a breakfast buffet that's included as part of this offer. It's also open for dinner if you don't fancy venturing out too far from the hotel.
Amsterdam has plenty of great sites to visit -- the Rijksmuseum, housed in a magnificent Gothic and Renaissance building; the 9 Streets, an area home to lots of quirky and cosy café; the Anne Frank Museum and loads more.