We love Amsterdam in the springtime -- the days start to get longer, the temperature gets a little warmer and there is a fresh and invigorating feel to the city.
We found this package with departures during March, including two nights' accommodation at a well-located hotel and flights, from £110* per person.
If you want to travel during tulip season (approximately end of March until mid May), we found departures in April from £167* per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 26. Mar. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday. To change holiday details, click here!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 25-27 March
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Liverpool, Manchester, Southampton, Abderdeen, Durham, Cardiff, Humberside, or Newcastle
- 3* Hotel Central Park
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £69 per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £32 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying at the Hotel Central Park, a no-frills modest hotel close to Vondelpark.
Rooms are basic but do have air-conditioning, TVs, tea- and coffee-making facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Amsterdam has plenty of great sites to visit -- the Rijksmuseum, housed in a magnificent Gothic and Renaissance building; the 9 Streets, an area home to lots of quirky and cosy café; the Anne Frank Museum and loads more.