Is this holiday to Fuerteventura cheap, pirates? Looking at the pictures of the dreamy sea-view swimming pool, do we care?
This deal includes a week at the upmarket and super-stylish 5-star adults-only Iberostar Selection Fuerteventura Palace, return flights and all-inclusive board, all from £789* per person.
We found a few departures in April and May available at around this price so have a look and see what dates work for you.
Still not sure about this hotel? Then check out the amazing reviews on TripAdvisor.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 1-8 May
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Birmingham
- 5* Iberostar Selection Fuerteventura Palace - Adults Only
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor, Certificate of Excellence & top-rated in the area
- Board basis – all-inclusive, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £24 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying at the seriously gorgeous Iberostar Selection Fuerteventura Palace, a 5-star resort set on Jandia Beach.
The spacious and elegant guest rooms feature air-conditioning, televisions with satellite channels, private balconies or terraces and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The hotel has a main buffet-style restaurant that serves a variety of international and Mediterranean dishes, plus a pool bar, a lounge bar and a spa and fitness centre.
The hotel is the top-rated hotel in Jandia Beach on TripAdvisor.