We've found this amazing, all-inclusive deal to Crete, staying at the highly rated, 4* Arminda Hotel & Spa, just 100 metres from the beach. You'll get all of this for just £403*pp, which is the last low price at this hotel that we could find before the peak summer season begins!
Temperatures will be in the 20's in May, and Pirates will get an average of ten hours of sun every day!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
If these dates don’t suit you then simply click on the screenshot above and then you can use the calendar tool to toggle dates and see prices. You’re also able to add extra people/ rooms to your booking here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 18–25 May
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Edinburgh, Birmingham & Belfast
- 4* Arminda Hotel in Kato Gouves
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – All-inclusive
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £32 per bag
- Return shuttle transfers £25 per person
About your stay
The 4* Arminda Hotel & Spa is located in Kato Gouves, and you'll be staying in an economy double room, with a balcony or terrace.
There are four large seawater swimming pools, a spa, tennis court and fitness centre, and the hotel is just 100 metres from the beach, so Pirates will definitely be kept entertained.
This hotel is very highly rated on Tripadvisor, and as this is an all-inclusive package, you won't have to worry about a thing!