Pirates, do you fancy a cheeky great-value week away to Croatia?
Then have a look at this deal we've found to the Aminess Grand Azur Hotel, a deluxe family-friendly hotel located in Orebić, an unspoilt peninsula north of Dubrovnik.
The deal from Broadway Travel includes seven nights' accommodation, all-inclusive light board (all meals included and selected alcoholic drinks with lunch and dinner) and return flights, from £299* per person.
The holiday is super flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, departure airport and dates once you click through (supplements may apply). Plus, you can secure it with a deposit from £49* per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 10. Apr. 2020 - 11. Oct. 2020
Please note that when you land on the Broadway Travel website, the pricing may say £296pp as the ATOL Protection is added on the next booking page.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
The above prices do not include city taxes that may be payable at the hotel.
- Holiday provided by Broadway Travel
- Fully ABTA and ATOL protected package
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example departure date: 22-29 April (more options available)
- Departures available from various UK airport
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- 4* Aminess Grand Azur Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – All-inclusive light
- Room type – Twin/Double Room
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
Departures are available throughout the year until October (supplements may apply).
Fly on select dates from London (Gatwick,, Luton, Southend or Stansted), Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Doncaster Sheffield, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Manchester or Newcastle (supplements apply).
- Check-in luggage from £56* per bag
- Return shuttle transfers from £71* per person
- Various room upgrade options available when you click through
About your stay
The stunning Aminess Grand Azur Hotel features two outdoor swimming pools and a sun terrace that looks out over the crystal-clear waters of the Adriatic Sea.
The all-inclusive-light board includes all daily meals in the hotel's buffet-style restaurant plus selected alcoholic drinks (beers and wines) with your lunch and dinner.
The hotel is located in Orebić, a rugged, unspoilt, 90km-long peninsula that looks out to the pretty island of Korčula -- the island is less than a mile away and there are regular ferries across.