With views for days, this 6-night trip includes 4* hotel accommodation with direct flights, carry-on bags and breakfast each morning.
We've picked the best value dates we could find for 2019 which are in April and May, when the weather is starting to heat up but the prices haven't risen as much.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2019 - 31. May. 2019
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the green buttons to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 6 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 29 April - 5 May, 2019 from London
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol
- 4* Capo dei Greci Hotel (rated 3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £550 / 2 = £275*pp
- Check-in luggage £22 per bag, each way (*we recommend sharing to cut costs)
- Car hire from £34 per day
- Add £73 per person to go half board
About your stay
The one thing you won't forget about this holiday are the spectacular views from the 4* Capo Dei Greci Hotel - Resort & Spa. Overlooking the Bay of Taormina, the 2 swimming pools (and some rooms) offer panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea on Sicily's east coast.
There are 3 restaurants and bars on site serving Italian and international food. Il Dattero is the breakfast restaurant, and there is also a spa on site, with treatment rooms and a hot tub overlooking the coast.
All rooms are air-conditioned with a balcony and free WiFi. A unique sun terrace is located on a seaside platform which can only be accessed by a private guest lift.
You can take a day trip to mainland Italy from Messina, 30 miles to the north. We also recommend checking out Mount Etna Regional Park which is a 40-minute drive away. Parking is free.
The hotel is located about an hour north of the airport. You can hire a car and drive up or take a bus, which will take just over 90 minutes, according to Rome2Rio.