Spring is a beautiful time of year to visit Prague -- sure, it's still a little chilly but warmer than winter and not as busy as summer.
We've found this lovely little deal on our Holiday Finder - two nights' 4-star accommodation, daily breakfast and return flights, all included from £83* per person.
If you wait until April, price can go over up and over £178* per person!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 29. Apr. 2020
We chose 2 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note-- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 16-18 March
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester or Bristol
- 4* Luxury Family Hotel Bila Labut
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – B&B
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £41 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £18 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying at the Luxury Family Hotel BÍLÁ Labut, a 4-star hotel close to the historic centre of Prague.
The laid-back hotel is about a 15-minute to the historic Old Town Square and about 3km from the lively Charles Bridge.
We have plenty more tips about visiting Czech Republic here.