If you are a bridesmaid or groomsman organising a hen or stag party in 2019, we've no doubt Vegas has crossed your mind. But you probably ruled it out because of cost?
Well carpe diem mateys because we've found a 5-night trip to Sin City on our holidays finder available from just £399* per person, based on 4 sharing. You'll stay at a funky Mexican-themed resort, about 10 minutes drive from The Strip, with heated pools and waterslides.
Dates are cheapest in February but you can also get great rates in January and March also. And it's not just for pre-wedding fun; anyone can take up this offer as we've also found great rates for couples!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2019 - 31. Mar. 2019
We chose 5 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the green buttons to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 2 - 7 February, 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 3* Cancun Resort by Diamond Resorts (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – room only
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 - 4 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Deposit from £114* per person
- Resort fee not included
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Loveholidays package based on 4 sharing from £1594 / 4 = £399* per person
- Loveholidays package based on 2 sharing from £942 / 2 = £471* per person
Please note -- A resort fee of US$28.25 per room, per night is not included in these prices, and is payable on arrival in local currency. Resort fees are a standard feature of most
- Check-in luggage £35.50 per bag, each way (*we recommend sharing to cut costs)
- Shuttle transfers £15.75 per person, return
About your stay
Located south of the airport, about 6 miles from the Bellagio Fountains, the Cancun Resort by Diamond Resorts is not your usual Las Vegas resort. Away from the hustle and bustle of The Strip (but close enough that you can get there in 10 minutes in a taxi or Uber) the hotel is something of a desert oasis.
You will enjoy the hotels Mexican decor, including a Mayan pyramid waterfall, with multiple heated pools, a jacuzzi and waterslides. There is also a bar and restaurant on site.
It's important to note that Diamond Resorts operate timeshare apartments in the resort so you may be asked if you would like to attend a presentation during your stay. A polite smile with a firm "No thank you" is usually all it takes to avoid them.