Start spreading the news, pirates! We've found this stylish New York long weekend escape placing you at the boutique-y 4* Paper Factory Hotel in Queens, housed in an old paper factory with that typical industrial theme running throughout, indoor terrace and outdoor garden, health and wellness centre and even table tennis!
As you'll be only a short subway ride into Manhattan, this makes a great base for exploring the city that never sleeps!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2019 - 11. Apr. 2019
- Sample date: 15th - 19th from London
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Duration is 4 nights (longer/shorter stays available)
- Flight + Hotel package from Expedia
- Flights from London, Manchester, Birmingham & Edinburgh to New York
- Example dates: 15th - 19th March 2019
- 4* The Paper Factory, Queens, New York
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage - Included
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- UK & Irish citizens need an ESTA for the US. See our guide here
- Not your dates / airport? Change the search directly on Expedia
Guest rooms at the 4* Paper Factory Hotel are decorated with unique touches and original artwork, with tall ceilings and huge windows to let in plenty of natural light. Free WiFi comes as standard, as well as HD TVs, luxurious linens, work desk and bathroom with high class ROAM amenities.
On site facilities include a modern fitness centre, co-working space, gaming room with table tennis and shuffleboard (yay!), cocktail bar and an Argentinian/Peruvian restaurant. The hotel is located in Long Island City, an area of Queens that boasts some of the best views of the Manhattan skyline.