This hotel is as close to holiness as one can get without joining the clergy. This 4* boutique hotel is a 3 min walk from the Vatican. It's rare to find a hotel in this fabled location, even rarer to find for this price in May while the weather is warm and before the tourists swamp the city in the summer holidays. See the Sistine Chapel, say hello the Pope, and enjoy Rome at a bargain price, it'd be a sin not to.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 30. May. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday. To change holiday details, click here!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: May 11th – May 14th 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Stansted, London Gatwick, London Luton, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester
- 4 Star Brunelleschi Luxury Holidays in Rome
- Rated 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage not included on Ryanair flights
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £472 / 2 = £236* per person
- Check-in luggage £25.50 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £27.50 per person
About your stay
Brunelleschi Luxury Holidays is set in the Vatican City - Prati district in Rome, 300 m from Castel Sant'Angelo and 400 m from St Peter's Square. Ottaviano Metro Station is a 10-minute walk away. Every room is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a kettle and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available throughout the property, as well as a gym and a spa. The furnished large roof garden offers views of the surrounding area that includes the Apostolic Palace. Rome's Ciampino Airport is about 16 km from the property.