Calling all beach-loving pirates, we are in love with this amazing beachfront hotel you will stay in if you decide to book this lush holiday in stunning Kos.
The holiday in Kos is on a half board basis so you will receive breakfast and an evening meal each day of your stay cutting the amount of spending money you will need. There are options to stay as a family or couple and you can upgrade to all-inclusive if you like too!
The 5* hotel offers infinity pools as well as gorgeous views and amazing spa - this is definitely the place to be for some relaxation. We think this is a fab deal as the price is usually what you would see for a self-catering 5* option or a lower-rated hotel with half board included!
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 31. Oct. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 11th - 19th October 2021
- Great prices from April onwards
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Michelangelo Resort & Spa
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Travellers' Choice Award
- Board basis – half board
- Location: Kos, Greece
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £885 / 3 = £295* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the 5* Michelangelo Resort & Spa which is located in Aghios Fokas in Kos right on the beachfront.
The hotel has 2 amazing infinity pools as well as many restaurants and bars for you to enjoy delicious meals and a well-deserved cocktail or 2. There is a spa with 3 treatment rooms, beauty & hair salon, indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and retail spa shop.
Your room will be well equipped with air-conditioning, mini-fridge, hot drink making facilities, safe, flatscreen TV, hairdryer and bathrobes.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay