Positano, on Italy's Amalfi Coast, is so beautiful that when you arrive there, it feels like you've walked into a romantic 1950s movie.
Relax on the beach, grab a fresh pizza in one of the many restaurants on the seafront or sink into a delicious Aperol Spritz and feel the weight of the world slip away -- in Positano, time just seems to stop.
We've found a spring break on our Holiday Finder -- return flights and three nights' 4-star seaview accommodation with daily breakfast, from £302* per person. This package is really flexible and you can easily adjust the duration or departure dates.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 4-7 March
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 4* Hotel Villa Gabrisa
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £80 per person or arrange locally
You'll be staying at the Hotel Villa Gabrisa, a beautiful 4-star property set in the upper part of Positano meaning you'll have a fabulous view of the sea from your room.
The hotel only has 12 rooms making for an intimate and relaxed break. Every room has a private balcony, air-conditioning and a television with satellite channels.
Positano has so many incredible places to eat but we would recommend Da Vincenzo Positano, a family-owned restaurant that specialises in pasta and fresh seafood -- be sure to try and book an outside table so you can relax and watch the world go by while you eat.