Pirates, we've found some great prices to stay at the frankly ridiculously stunning NH Collection Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi on Italy's Amalfi Coast. The hotel has a cliffside sea-view pool like something from James Bond.
You'll be staying during winter meaning less crowds, shorter queues and more money in your pocket for pizza, pasta and vino.
Fancy going sooner? We've found great prices in October and in Spring next year.
AND, at time of publish (11 September. 2020), travellers returning from Italy do not need to quarantine back in the UK.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 10-13 December
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* NH Collection Grand Hotel Convento di Amalf
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Travellers' Choice award
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £547 / 2 = £274* per person
- Check-in luggage from £51 per bag, return
- Transfers are not included but can be arranged locally
You'll be staying at the swanky and sumptuous 5-star NH Collection Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi -- it's the second highest-rated hotel in Amalfi on Tripadvisor!
The cliff-top location is like something from a movie with amazing views of the sea and surrounding landscape. Go for a swim in the pool and then enjoy an Aperol spritz on the terrace.
The centre of Amalfi is a 5-minute walk away down the hill. The picturesque town of Positano is a 40-minute drive away and definitely worth a visit.