Yup, you read that right Pirates, from only £27* per person per night you can jet off to the Italian countryside for some spa pampering at the Hotel Regina Elena 57 & Oro Bianco.
The luxurious 4* accommodation is close to the centre of Rimini and it's beaches.
Yes, this trip is in winter, however, you can head out in October and snatch some late season sun from just £1*pp extra. 2021 dates start at over £500* per person, so you know that this is incredible value for money!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2020 - 19. Dec. 2020
If these dates don’t suit you then simply click on the screenshot above and then you can use the calendar tool to toggle dates and see prices. You’re also able to add extra people/ rooms to your booking here.
Under ‘refine your holiday’ you can also see a list of all the departure airports available with this deal. Please note some may only be available on a selection of dates.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 14th December
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: various UK airports
- 4* hotel (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £216 / 2 = £108*pp
- Check-in luggage £56 per bag
- Check out our car hire tool here
- For transfer options you can contact the hotel directly
About your stay
The Hotel Regina Elena sits close to the Italian beaches of Rimini. Boasting a stunning spa inside, they offer loads of treatments and facilities - extra cost.
Rooms are large and modern. A hearty Italian breakfast is provided each morning.
One of the reasons this break is dirt cheap is that it makes use of cheap flights to Bologna and you'll need to rent a car to travel the 2.5 hours to the airport. However, if you'd like to see more of the Italian countryside, this is the trip for you!