If it's good enough for George and Amal Clooney to have a summer home there then we reckon beautiful Lake Como in Italy is probably somewhere worth checking out.
You might expect crazy high prices but we found three nights staying at a stunning Hilton hotel no less, with flights included, for a great price -- in fact, this is the lowest price for this hotel we could find!
The best prices are in November but we found a lot of reasonable rates into 2021 during the spring.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 23-26 November
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Manchester
- 4* Hilton Lake Como
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Room only but can add breakfast
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £480 / 2 = £240* per person
- Check-in luggage from £60 per bag, return
- Transfers can be arranged locally
You'll be staying at the Hilton Lake Como, a stunning luxury hotel that has beautiful views of the lake from the rooftop infinity pool!
Rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, big fancy TVs and coffee machines (it is Italy after all). If you wish to upgrade, some rooms have views of the lake.
It's about a 10-minute walk to the shores of Lake Como -- the area is widely considered to be one of the prettiest and most luxurious areas in the whole of Italy with a relaxed pace of life, friendly locals and incredible food.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.