Pirates, we have found you an incredibly good value holiday with Voyage Prive to Crete this September for just £220*pp! We've seen the same package on other websites for almost £100*pp more, without all the lovely added extras.
So, what does this deal include? You'll get 5 nights at the 4* Iberostar Creta Marine, breakfast and dinner each day of your stay, as well as a complimentary bottle of wine and fruit basket on arrival AND return flights!
Plus, Greece is on the UK government's air bridge list, meaning you won't have to quarantine when you return.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2020 - 19. Oct. 2020
£440 / 2 = £220* per person
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free and gives you access to all their offers!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 27 Sept – 2 Oct 2020
- Provided by Voyage Prive
- 4* Iberostar Creta Marine in Crete
- Rated 4/5 TripAdvisor & 2020 Travellers' Choice
- Board basis – Breakfast & dinner included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Voyage Prive package from £440 / 2 = £220* per person
- Upgraded sea view bungalow
- Half board basis
- Complimentary fruit basket and bottle of wine upon arrival
- VIP amenities with bathrobes and slippers
About your stay
You'll be staying in an upgraded sea view bungalow at the 4* Iberostar Creta Marine. This stunning hotel is located in Panormo, in Northern Crete. Perfectly located by a cove, the hotel has it's own private beach. There are also three huge swimming pools to choose from, as well as a spa.
This package is half-board, so includes breakfast and dinner each day of your stay, and you'll find plenty of dishes to chose from in the hotel's four restaurants!
For active pirates, there are a huge amount of activities available including aerobics, table tennis, cycling, archery, and diving in the crystal-clear waters of Crete.