Sri Lanka was named by Lonely Planet as the best country in the world to visit for 2019, and now's your chance to see it with this complete package from TourCenter! This 7 night trip takes in gorgeous beaches, stunning national parks, great food and even some Jeep safaris.
Hotels are included in 3 destinations, as well as flights from the UK, transfers and excursions. The cheapest time to go is May, with other months available over at TourCenter. Book now for a deposit of £250pp.
Booking Info Timeframe: 24. Apr. 2019 - 10. Sep. 2019
Sample departure for £879* per person - London Heathrow on 9th May
- This holiday is provided by TourCenter - give them a call on 0203 515 9038 to book or get a customised quote.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Return flights UK to Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Departures from London, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh or Birmingham
- 1 night stay at The Fairway Hotel in Colombo with Breakfast
- 2 nights at The Rain Tree in Tissamaharama with Half Board
- 4 nights at The Palms Hotel in Beruwala with All Inclusive
- (For complete 10 night itinerary, please see TourCenter)
- Transfers included throughout
- English speaking tour guide
- Tours & jeep safaris in the Udawalawe & Yala National Parks
- Wild life Jeep hire & entrance fees included
- Sample date for £879* per person - 9th May 2019 from London Heathrow
- Deposit option £250 per person
- Checked luggage included
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- 7 night package from £1,758 / 2 = £879* per person
Day 1 - On arrival in Colombo you'll be met by a TourCenter representative, who will direct you to your transfer from the airport to the city. During the day you'll enjoy a city & shopping tour of the Sri Lankan capital. For the first night you'll be staying at The Fairway Hotel with breakfast included.
Days 2 & 3 - After breakfast, drive to Tissamaharama in the south of the country and check in at the Rain Tree Hotel on a half board basis. During the first evening take part in a 4WD jeep safari in the Udawalawe National Park, whilst after breakfast on the 2nd day you'll be exploring Yala National Park.
Days 4 - 7 - You'll be getting some beach time, with a trip further down the coast to Beruwala. You'll be staying at The Palms Hotel on an all inclusive basis, meaning you can fully concentrate on enjoying the glorious coast of southern Sri Lanka!
Day 8 - After breakfast in Beruwala you'll get a transfer back to the airport to catch your flight home.
About your holiday
This 7 night trip is all about variety. You'll be criss-crossing Sri Lanka, experiencing the capital city, stunning national parks, wildlife and nature, as well as some of the most beautiful beaches on the continent. You'll be staying at a great hotel in each city (with either breakfast, half board or all inclusive) with transfers and excursions also included.
In Colombo you'll be staying at The Fairway Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) - right in the heart of town so it's a great base from which to explore and to be picked up for excursions.
Next you'll take a journey through the countryside to Tissamaharama in the south. Here you'll be staying at The Rain Tree Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor), a relaxing property with lake views. From here you'll be picked up for tours of Yala National Park and Udawalawe National Park.
Finally you'll be heading to the beach for 3 nights. You'll be staying at The Palms Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) on an all inclusive basis. Located just a stone's throw from the Indian Ocean, there's no better way to round out your trip!