Being pirates, we love a cheeky trip to the Caribbean which is why this little treasure caught our eye -- a 7-night trip to dreamy St Lucia with flights, daily breakfast, an oceanview room and direct Virgin Atlantic flights, all from £993* per person.
St Lucia has some of the best golden-sand beaches in the entire Caribbean, crystal-clear waters, friendly locals and loads of activities to keep you busy.
We've found a couple of dates at this price in April and May next year but check our Holiday Finder for more options.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 27 April-4 May, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Gatwick
- 4* Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
- 4.5/5 (TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – B&B
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Shuttle transfers from £74 per person, return
About your stay
You'll stay for a week at the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, a 4-star property on St Lucia's north coast.
The hotel has 6 swimming pools, 5 restaurants, 3 bars and lush tropical landscaped gardens to explore.
There is plenty to do on the island -- chase waterfalls, head up a volcano or party like a local. Alternatively, just kick back and relax on the beach for a week.
All beaches on the island are open to the public.