Pirates, great news -- at time of publish (15 September, 2020), Sweden is no longer on the quarantine list meaning we can travel there on holiday and not have to isolate when we get home!
With that in mind, why not head there and enjoy the beautiful Christmas Markets this winter? We've found a corking deal that includes flights and accommodation and is the best-comparable offer we could find.
Don't fancy going over Christmas? Don't worry as we found great prices in other months too.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
Please note - we have chosen the 'free hotel amendments' option but you can book this deal cheaper if you go with the non-refundable option.
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 22-25 December
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 3* Freys Hotel Lilla Radmannen
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £468 / 2 = £234* per person
- Check-in luggage from £97 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £67 per person
You'll be staying at the Freys Hotel Lilla Radmannen, a family owned hotel in a historic neighbourhood on the edge of downtown.
The rooms are individually designed and pretty trendy with big comfy beds, tea- and coffee-making facilities and Wi-Fi.
Stockholm is a lovely city to explore with a thriving arts scene, loads of great restaurants and museums too.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.