Just off the coast of Phuket lies the little known Thai island of Koh Yao Yai and it is here that you could be spending 12 nights in the near future.
The absolutely stunning Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa lies atop a cliff upon the island and therefore provides breath taking views over the ocean.
Flights, 23kg of checked bags, breakfast and a welcome drink are all included in this 5* package!
Due to the last minute nature of this deal this is an incredibly cheap price for a 12 night escape that more often than not costs upwards of £1000* per person
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2019 - 31. Jan. 2020
Example departure from London, 12th September:
Alternate dates - please note airlines and flight times may vary:
- 3rd October from £1010* per person
- 24th October from £1181* per person
- 7th November from £1330* per person
- 14th November from £1330* per person
- 16th January from £1528* per person
Flights from Manchester:
Flights from Glasgow:
Not your dates? Simply click through and alter them to suit you better.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 12 nights
- Example date: 12th - 25th September - includes night flight
- Departure from London to Phuket
- 5* Beachfront hotel -4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- 23KG Luggage included
- Board basis – B&B
- Free welcome drink included
- Return airport transfers not included, can be arranged here
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Expedia holiday package – £1,688 / 2 = £844* per person
About your stay
Set on the island of Koh Yao Yai, rooms at the Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa all offer incredible views over the horizon. This price includes a deluxe bay view room which includes a bathtub on the balcony so you can chillax as the sun sets.
The resort itself offers an outdoor pool, a number of restaurants serving a wide range of Thai and western dishes. Breakfast is included in this package.
Fancy a trip to Phuket island. The hotel can arrange transfers to the island.
The hotel offers van and speedboat transfers, booked directly with them.