Pirates, it's always nice to get your 2018 holiday sorted nice and early so you've got something to look forward to during these dreary winter months! Today our Holiday Finder has turned up a real gem of a deal to Majorca departing in May 2018. Temperatures will already be climbing well into the mid-20°Cs in May but the beaches aren't yet packed - the perfect time to visit!
We've found departures from all over the UK in May and June 2018 so get booking pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2018 - 30. Jun. 2018
Sample departure from London Stansted 8th May 2018
- There are many other departure airports and dates for this holiday - click here to see them all!
- Direct return flights UK - Majorca
- 7 nights at the Mediterranean Bay Hotel
- Half Board basis
- Hand luggage included
- Sample departure from London Stansted on 8th May 2018
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Deposit of £49pp available
- Based on two adults sharing
- Checked in luggage from £21 per bag each way
- Return airport transfers from £18.50pp
About you holiday
You'll be staying at the stylish 4* Mediterranean Bay Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). This adults only hotel offers the ideal environment for getting away from it all and truly relaxing. The beach is just a 4 minute walk away plus you'll have two pools, a hot tub and sauna onsite.
Rooms are decorated in a bright, airy style and come with all the mod cons like air conditioning and WiFi, all rooms also feature a private balcony. In terms of food, the onsite restaurant serves a great range of local and international favourites and breakfast is available as room service upon request - perfect!
Why not rent a car?
Although you have return airport transfers included in this package you might prefer to have your own wheels to get around and explore the area. Using our great car hire price comparison tool we've found a great deal for a week of car rental for just £77: