Winter/early spring is a wonderful time to visit Stockholm, especially when you can retreat to the top-rated 4* Downtown Camper by Scandic eco-hotel and its rooftop spa. The outdoor pool is heated to 38 degrees with amazing views over Stockholm’s rooftops, and the sauna is shaped like a bird's nest.
This is a great price for a weekend break in the Scandinavian capital!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2020
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 7th - 9th March 2020
- Dates spanning March 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Lastminute.com
- Departure airport: London
- 4* Downtown Camper by Scandic in Central Stockholm
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Spa access from £33pp*
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Flight + Hotel package from £322 / 2 = £161pp*
About your stay
The 4* Downtown Camper Hotel is situated slap bang in the the centre of town, just a short stroll from the main station. This eco-hotel is aimed at urban explorers and its stylish, bespoke interior goes in a luxury camper theme – a real feast for the eyes – and the senses. You can even grill marshmallows over the open fireplace in the middle of the restaurant!
The main highlight is the rooftop spa and bar, and as a guest at the hotel you receive an exclusive discount on the entrance fee. Booking is required in advance, costing about £33, and included in the price is access to the outdoor pool, experience showers, sauna and relaxation room, plus a bathrobe (which you get to keep!), towel and slippers. It the perfect place to retreat to after hitting the January sales, to heat up those frozen cheeks and toes.