If you're a Pirate who likes to fuse style with affordability then why not opt for a spring break on the Spanish coast at the 4* Barceló Málaga. This chic accommodation is modern yet quirky, sitting in the heart of Malaga.
Lap up the Spanish sun this April, when temperatures are already in the 20s and get a head start on that tan on the rooftop pool before grabbing a drink in the hotel bar - which even comes with its own slide!
There are a number of airports to fly out of and there's availability through out the spring and summer. So go Pirates, GO!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2019 - 31. May. 2019
Example departure from London - 1st April:
- 8th April from £365* per person
- 10th April from £361* per person
- 5th May from £265* per person
- 6th May from £282* per person
- 8th May from £312* per person
- 10th May from £311* per person
- Not your dates? Simply click through and alter them to suit you better.
- Manchester from £324* per person
- Birmingham from £323* per person
- Edinburgh from £362* per person
- Other airports available
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 5 nights
- Example date: 1st - 6th April 2019
- Departure from London to Malaga
- 4* central hotel - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only - B&B available
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Flight & hotel deal – £504 / 2 = £252* per person
With a great location, near the beach and all the action of Malaga, the funky Barceló Málaga is a 4* accommodation with a very modern interior.
Rooms are clean with a crisp decor and all come with free WiFi, a hydro massage shower and flat screen TV. On site there is an award winning restaurant and a bar with a stainless steel slide... which should be fun after a few cocktails!
Grab some rays at the rooftop pool and terrace, offering great 360 views of Malaga and beyond!