Ahoy mateys, get in quick to bag this bargain getaway to Majorca departing in July 2020 from under £300* per person. The holiday to the Balearic Islands is based on 2 sharing staying in an award winning 3* hotel.
You can stay on a room only basis from £269* each but we have opted to go on a half board basis in this deal as it only costs £28* more per person for the whole week from £297* each - not bad for breakfast and an evening meal each day.
Book this awesome Balearic Islands holiday today with a small deposit!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 31. Jul. 2020
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 05/07 - 12/07
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* Tora Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – half board
- Location: Paguera, Majorca
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Tora Hotel which is located in Paguera in Majorca just a short stroll from the sandy beach. This is a great time of year to head off on holiday as weather should be nice and hot in the Balearic Islands in July.
Rooms are equipped with air conditioning and TV with satellite channels, comfy beds and a terrace for you to relax on in the sun. There is a swimming pool and restaurant where you will enjoy your breakfast each morning of your stay.