Head to Dublin this July with this package we've found on Holiday Finder -- two nights' at a 4-star central hotel with flights, from £193* per person.
This deal is the cheapest price we've found for travel during the whole summer!
We found a few departure dates in July for around this price or if you fancy going over a weekend, we found prices from £217 per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2020 - 31. Aug. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 26-28 July
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 4* Trinity City Hotel
- 4/5 Tripadvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Room only but breakfast can be added
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £386 / 2 = £193* per person
- Check-in luggage from £41 per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £36 per person
Trinity City Hotel is a boutique 4-star hotel located two minutes' walk from Trinity College.
At the hotel you'll find an all-day restaurant with an outdoor heated terrace as well as lots of plush lounges to sit and have a drink after a long day of sightseeing.
The Temple Bar district, a lively riverside neighbourhood with plenty of shops and bars. is a 5-minute walk from the hotel