We love Amsterdam in the summer -- the weather is warm, the streets are brightly coloured with beautiful flowers, and the canals glisten in the sunlight.
And sometimes, it's nice to treat yourself to a fancy hotel so check this 5-star package we found -- two nights' at the luxurious Bilderberg Garden Hotel and return flights, from £179* per person.
We also found weekend departures from £232* per person!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jul. 2020 - 31. Jul. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 7 July
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 5* Bilderberg Garden Hotel
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Room-only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £358 / 2 = £179* per person
- Check-in luggage from £33 per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £35 per person
You'll be staying at the Bilderberg Garden Hotel, a 5-star hotel located in a quiet part of the city about a 10-minute walk from Vondelpark.
Rooms at the hotel have air-conditioning (handy during the summer), tea- and coffee-making facilities and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Amsterdam has plenty of great sites to visit -- the Rijksmuseum, housed in a magnificent Gothic and Renaissance building; the 9 Streets, an area home to lots of quirky and cosy café; the Anne Frank Museum and loads more.