Ahoy pirates, Lisbon is a really cool city and we have found a real funky hotel for you to stay in with dates throughout the year at great prices. For this Lisbon break, you will stay for 3 nights based on 2 sharing but you can easily choose a longer stay at time of booking.
We think this is a great deal as it is cheaper to enjoy this Lisbon holiday in the summer months than it is in spring, and we are dreaming of some warm sunshine right about now!
HF Fenix Music has a music theme throughout and a rooftop pool which is the perfect place to cool off from the sunshine.
This hotel has been tried and tested by our pirates and we would go back in a heartbeat!
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 20. Apr. 2021 - 6. Jan. 2022
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration - 3 nights (longer stays available)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 5th - 8th July 2021
- Flights from many UK airports
- Dates available throughout the year - Jan 2022
- 3* HF Fenix Music
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Travellers' Choice Award
- Breakfast included
- Rooftop pool
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
About your stay
You will stay in the HF Fenix Music which is in a great location in Lisbon within easy reach of the action and public transport if you wish to venture further afield.
The hotel offers a cool bar and restaurant where you will eat breakfast each morning and has an awesome rooftop pool surrounded by sun loungers.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay