Pirates, when you think of Seville, you may just think of oranges! But the beautiful Spanish city has loads more to offer.
There are incredible historical sites to visit, amazing architecture to marvel at and the food is some of the best you'll find in Spain.
We've found a summer package on our Holiday Finder -- three nights' 4-star accommodation and return flights, from £209* per person.
TripAdvisor users have rated the H10 Casa de la Plata hotel 5/5!
Booking info Timeframe: 11. Feb. 2020 - 11. Apr. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 12-15 July (other dates available)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Manchester
- 4* H10 Casa de la Plata
- 5/5 TripAdvisor!
- Board basis – Room-only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £71* per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £28* per person
You'll be staying at the H10 Casa de la Plata, a beautiful and well-reviewed hotel in Seville's Old Town.
Rooms at the hotel fuse a traditional Spanish style with contemporary touches -- you'll find air-conditioning (ideal for those hot days), a smart television, a Nespresso machine and free Wi-Fi.
We would recommend a visit to the Alcázar of Seville, a royal palace and one of the oldest palaces in the world that is still in use -- it's about a 15-minute walk away from the hotel.
Other highlights of the city include Seville Cathedral and the beautiful Plaza de España.