We think Tenerife in the autumn, with temperatures still well into the 20s, but smaller crowds than the peak summer rush, is the perfect destination for some bargain sunshine this year.
we've found a week-long stay at a 4-star hotel, and flights included too, from £219* per person. The hotel is cheaper than some 3-star properties so you know it's great value.
And don't worry if your plans change as you can amend the flights and the hotel for free (terms and conditions apply).
Booking info Timeframe: 8. Feb. 2021 - 8. Apr. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 5-13 Oct
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 4* Grand Muthu Golf Plaza Hotel and Spa
- 3.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Self-catering but upgrades available
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- £437 / 2 = £219* per person
- Check-in luggage from £63 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £16 per person
If you're after a bargain-busting late-season break this year, then the Grand Muthu Golf Plaza Hotel and Spa in Tenerife may well be for you.
The hotel has a few swimming pools, a restaurant, a bar and is next door to a golf course.
Studio rooms are basic but have double beds, kitchenettes and either a private balcony or a terrace.
The marina at San Miguel de Abona is just down the road where you'll find shops, restaurants and bars.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.